The Custom Line Navetta 30 GIHRAMAR delivered in 2001 is a well proven semi-displacement vessel that offers a unique combination of long range comfort and refined elegance.
Her top speed is 18 knots and she boasts a maximum cruising range of 770 nm at 16 knots with power coming from two 1,300 hp MAN diesel engines.
Her classic traditional lines and versatile and roomy interior all create a super-yacht feel. This luxurious motor-yacht combines a superb choice of interior 5 cabin layout with an exquisite decorative finish.
She can accommodate up to 12 people with 5 crew members waiting on their every need.
The sumptuous full-beam owner’s suite is situated forward on the lower deck level that includes three luxurious guest cabins: 1x double and 2x twin. Second master suite is located forward on the main deck level.
Design features include a large aft garage which opens to provide a stunning swim-deck for easy access to jet-ski and, if required, motorbike storage. There is ample storage on deck for a large ski/diving tender.
Extreme comfort, long-range performance and meticulous attention to detail are the key features that define this stunning yacht. The interior space, spread over three levels, is ideal for entertaining. You can dominate the sea from the sky lounge or relax in the extreme comfort of the saloon. And for those times when you require more active entertainment, the rear garage watertoys.
The yacht was refitted and upgraded in 2015 with significant worth of work on the hull, interiors and cosmetics.
Vessel Name: GIHRAMAR
Builder: CUSTOM LINE
Model: Navetta 30
Model Year: 2001
Year Built: 2001
Category: Motor Yacht
MLS #: 254423
Crew Berths: 5
Crew Sleeps: 5
Length: 102' 0" (31.09m)
Draft: 6' 10" (2.07m)
Beam: 23' 0" (7.00m)
Cruise Speed: 16 Knots
Max Speed: 18 Knots
Water Capacity: 660.43013 Gal
Engine Hours: 3936
Engine Type: Inboard
Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 4111
Engine Type: Inboard
Fuel Type: Diesel
- 1 x Full-beam master suite on lower deck with ensuite facilities
- 1 x Second master suite on main deck with ensuite facilities
- 1 x Double cabin on main deck with ensuite facilities
- 2 x Twin Guest cabins with Pullmans
- Saloon and dining for 8/10 guests
- Large galley, two wine cellars two dishwashers, American fridges and freezers
- 3 x Crew cabins with crew mess
- Large upper deck with solarium, tender, table chairs and top deck with private sun bathing area.
- Upper deck saloon with sofa and table, study desk and complete helm.
- Main deck large cockpit saloon with ample seating sofas and table and separate dining.
- Complete galley and forward main cabin with bathroom and walk in wardrobe.
- Lower deck with 4 guest cabins all ensuite.
- Crew area at bow and aft garage for storage with large aft door converting to swim platform.
- Triidata Raymarine ST60
- Wind equipment Raymarine ST60
- GPS Furuno
- Plotter Furuno
- Navtex Furuno NX300
- Automatic pilot Simrad AP25
- Plotter I Radar Raymarine E 120
- Radar antenna Furuno
- Loudhailer Furuno handset
- Flaps indicators
- SSB Furuno FS 1562-15
- Radio VHF DSC Furuno watch receiver DSC-60
- Night vision camera connected to main helm display
- Spot light
- Cameras connected to screen
- Electronic engine controls and displays Man
- Chain counter
- Fax and photocopy
- 2x Kohler 25 Kw (7648 and 7864 hours)
- 1x Kohler 33 KW (2010) with 1060 hours
- Trak Fin Stabilizers
- Zero speed stabilizerSeakeeper 70003(3 balls) 2010
- Air conditioning throughout
- Water maker
- Bow and stern hydraulic thrusters
- Anchor winch with chains and anchors
- Stern mooring winches
- Teak decking main deck and upper deck
- Window covers
- Wet bar on upper deck with sink and grill
- Sun cushions and sunbeds on upper deck
- Safety equipment
- Aft garage for storage and aft door hydraulic converting to large swim platform
- Atlas converter
- Satellite TV antenna
- TV flat screen LG (2017) in saloon
- Stereo radio CD Surround with speakers inside and exterior
- TV flat screen in 5 guest cabins
- Ceramic hob Siemens
- Oven Siemens
- Microwave oven
- Fridge freezer 2 door new 2017 Ice maker
- TV and sound system with speakers
- Washing machine drier
- Wine fridge, fridge and ice maker upper saloon
- New carpet in saloon and cabins
- Engine service Man
- Anti-fouling, new anodes, new cutless bearings and shaft seals